Ronda Rousey’s Trip to the 209 (Video)
Two of the coolest things to ever come out of MMA are Nick Diaz and Ronda Rousey. This is a fact. So when the Strikeforce women’s bantamweight champion made a little trip to Stockton, California’s 209 recently, the whole world of MMA got infinitely cooler. So cool in fact, that you should check out this video and experience some of the coolness for yourself.
In this video, which is brought to you by those crazy punks over at Middle Easy, you will hear Ronda explain that she wasn’t that excited meeting the Queen of chat, Oprah Winfrey (probably because she could snap her arm off at any given moment), but when she was invited to train at the Cesar Gracie Jiu-jitsu academy – Ronda reveals that she inner fan girl got the better of her and she was a bundle of nerves.
Check out this video, and get your weekend off to the best possible start!
Latest posts by Adam Parrott (see all)
- Fury MMA 8 Results and Review - June 16, 2013
- Countdown to UFC 161: Rashad Evans vs. Dan Henderson– Full episode - June 15, 2013
- UCMMA 34: Review and Results - June 2, 2013
- Countdown to UFC 160: Cain Velasquez vs. Antonio Silva– Full episode - May 22, 2013
- Dana White UFC 160 vlog day 1 - May 21, 2013